Award-Winning Accredited Training Now Online And Interactive via Zoom
This new method of delivery offers all the benefits of face to face classroom training but is delivered online via Zoom straight to your home or work office.
In these times of uncertainty and worry, your company’s training requirements need to adapt and change. With a lot of employees now working from home, the need for health and safety training have never been greater.
Our training hasn’t changed – it’s just got better!
You will still benefit from:
- Courses accredited by leading Awarding Organisations such as Highfield Qualifications and the Institute of Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The same in-depth course content
- Knowledgeable and experienced trainers who have undertaken specific training in Zoom hosted courses
- Fun and interactive sessions, using break-out rooms, interactive whiteboard, videos and question and answer sessions
- Flexible training hours including evenings and weekends
- Friendly and helpful support staff
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
This new way of learning has plenty of additional benefits too including:
- No travelling time or cost for the candidates
- No staying away from home for the candidates
- Save money on in-house courses as there are no charges for the trainer’s expenses
- Save money on public courses as there are no charges for room hire or refreshments
- Better for the environment, as less travel and course materials shared electronically
I recently attended a training course delivered via Zoom, which was my first virtual training. It was brilliant. Both Mel and Sue were both well prepared and planned. Interaction between the delegates was great. Even though the course was a refresher for me, I learnt a lot. I would highly recommend Envesca.
MH Foods Ltd
Zoom Features and Training Aids
Zoom has a whole host of interactive features that all add to the overall effectiveness of the training delivery. Below we describe some of these tools:
Zoom allows the trainer and candidates to screen share across all desktop and mobile devices. This means that candidates can see both the trainers screen plus the other candidates and the trainer. It allows the trainer to share a PowerPoint presentation, video, word document, an internet site, in fact, anything on their computer!
This feature allows the trainer and the candidates to write or draw on a whiteboard. Perfect for group exercises and mind mapping. The written notes can also be saved and sent to the candidates.
If you remember MSN Messenger then you’ll have no problem using Zoom’s group messaging feature. Messages can be sent for all the group to see or privately to the trainer. This feature also lets everyone transmit files to each other.
This feature allows candidates to split up into small groups to work on group exercises. It’s a great facility and in many ways works better than classroom sessions because the candidates are not distracted by other groups discussing their answers.
React with Emoji’s
If a candidate is muted, they can still let the trainer know their thoughts with emoji reactions. They can send a thumbs up or a clapping emoji to communicate without interrupting the course.
I attended a Level 4 Food Safety Refresher workshop recently and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The course was completed via Zoom technology which was different for me but the course was well planned. Interaction between the delegates was excellent and we were even able to break off into groups to complete tasks. Lots of information provided as part of the package, still reading it all! Thank you, Sue & Simon, for an excellent day!
The examination is taken using Highfield’s new Qualify at Home remote invigilation facility. This service enables candidates to gain a nationally recognised qualification by taking an accredited examination online. A member of the Highfield team observes them doing their exam via a webcam and mobile phone.
An added bonus of taking the exam this way is that you get to know the result and receive the certificate much faster.